The Traveling Dan # 18 – Charity Running Through 50 States and 7 Continents – September 12, 2014
Show Description: Meet Kino, the World Renowned Marathon Expert. He has run marathons in every state in the US, including 32 states where he has ran multiple marathons!
He also has done marathons in 6 continents with number 7 coming very soon. He tells you exactly how he combines his two favorite loves, travel and running. But to many people’s surprise, he HATED running in the beginning.
Why? Listen in on this interview to learn.
On this episode you will hear:
- Which continent he still needs to run a marathon in, and how the starting cost to be a participant is $8,000!
- His heart wrenching story of how he became involved with charity racing, and how it has enabled him to collect over $80,000 in donations for his charities!
- His favorite spots to run marathons in the United States
- The events around the world he has participated in
- How he conquered his hatred of running in the early stages
- How he trains, and his nontraditional way to keep himself going
Links mentioned in this podcast:
We Want to Be the Highest Rated Travel Podcast Around. To do that simply:
- Go here
- Leave a review by clicking the ‘Reviews and Ratings’ tab at the top
- Leave us a 5 star review 🙂
Other Ways to Connect: