Tara and Jessi from Outbound Adventurer provide excellent insight on their recent trip to the Adriatic Coast. They not only love to share their travel stories and insights, but they love to ‘teach’ people about traveling. Their certainly believe in the philosophy that travel is the best way to teach and learn. Hear their wonderful stories and travel tips for people of all ages, especially female travelers.
On this episode you will hear:
- Why travelers need to visit the adriatic coast
- Why Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro offer more bang for your buck, and just as much beauty and good food!
- How you can avoid the peril of jet lag!
- Why women travelers do not need to be scared or fearful
- How they balance secular careers and travel
- Why their love of teaching helps them on their travels
Links mentioned in this podcast:
We Want to Be the Highest Rated Travel Podcast Around. To do that simply:
- Go here
- Leave a review by clicking the tab ‘Ratings and Reviews’ at the top
- Leave us a 5 star review 🙂