The Traveling Dan # 9 – A Wine Trail Through Napa and Around the World with Dave’s Travel Corner – August 20, 2014
Show Description: Dave from Dave’s Travel Corner and the Napa Wine Project knows his stuff! Especially about wine, and Napa Valley. If you have ever wondered about wine travel, where to get the best wine, and the many things to do and see in Napa, then this is the perfect call for you!
Dave mixes his love for wine, Napa, and travel all into one episode. He tells you what to do, see, and explore throughout Napa Valley, and what he recommends for travelers who want to come visit.
On this episode you will hear:
- How a trip to Nepal hiking up to the Mount Everest base camp inspired him to start his site all the way back in 1996
- How he has visited over 700 wineries in Napa Valley, and some of his recommendations to travelers coming to visit
- How to see and explore Napa Valley if you are on a tight budget
- The absolute best countries for delicious tasting wine, even some off the beaten path
- How and why he gets sponsored trips around the world paying for EVERYTHING
- Tips for other travel bloggers who are looking to get into the travel blogging world
Links mentioned in this podcast:
Thank you guys so much for your support of the show. Don’t forget to come by our website and signup for our email newsletter for all the latest updates, shows, and news as soon as it is delivered!
Other Ways to Connect: