After meeting Ian Mallory through his twitter page, and then later going to his website Mallory on Travel and being impressed with his site, his story, and photos, I decided to reach out and get him on the show.
Ian is a lovely brit who you will LOVE hearing from to share his perspective.
I loved hearing about his story, and how he developed a lot of travel at such a young age. He really has an outstanding story, and I think you will enjoy it immensely.
On this episode you will hear:
- How Ian’s early childhood led to his desire to travel, specifically adventure travel
- Ian shares his insights on photography, and gives helpful tips that can help ANYONE to be a better photographer
- Some of the best places and ways to catch an awesome photo before its too late
- One of his favorite repeat travel location that might be off the beaten path for you
Links mentioned in this podcast:
Review our podcast!
We want to be one of the highest rated travel podcasts around. To help us do that, simply:
- Go here
- Leave a review by clicking the tab ‘Ratings and Reviews’ at the top
- Leave us a 5 star review 🙂