Most people that enjoy traveling have some kind of travel bucket list. Or in simpler terms, a list of places either in your head or on paper that you have always wanted to visit. But just have not been able to yet…
As you visit those places, you cross them off the list. For some, their bucket list consists of 2 or 3 places they have ALWAYS wanted to visit. For others, it can be dozens and dozens of places!
Mine started out as just a few, but as I continued to travel more and more the list actually grew! In complete contrast with what you might have previously believed, as you travel more your list grows!
In the past 2 years I have been able to cross off a ton of places in my bucket list! While I have visited these places, a lot of them I plan on going back to over and over again. So this list is not to say, I have BEEN there and DONE that. But rather, I have been there and don’t NEED to go back right now.
What Have I Crossed Off the List In the Last Two Years?
- Hawaiian Islands (Oahu, Kauai, Maui)
- Going to Dallas, Texas to See a Cowboys Game
- Exploring Lisbon and the Portugal Countryside
- Enjoying Authentic Paella and Sangria in Spain
- Seeing the Major Cities and Countryside of Italy
- Going to Chicago to Explore and Eat Deep Dish Pizza
- Taking My Wife to Paris for Our Anniversary
- Exploring Big Ben and the Streets of London
- Going to the French Riviera and Exploring the Luxuriousness of Monte Carlo
- Visiting the Picturesque Prague
- Seeing the Old World Charm in Budapest
- Visting Good Friends and Exploring Slovakia
- And these are just to name a few!!!
While this isn’t to say that YOU should be able to do EVERYTHING I was able to do. My wife and I have had the circumstances to be able to travel a lot the last few years.
With that in mind, there are still a TON of places we need to get to! When I see the trips others are able to do, and the places they’ve been, I feel like I have been NO WHERE in comparison.
With that in mind, what is on my current bucket list?
- Australia (Sydney, Outback and Great Barrier Reef) and New Zealand
- Northwestern North America (British Columbia and Alaska)
- Brazil (Rio, Sao Paolo, Iguazu Falls) and Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- Japan (Disney Tokyo, Tokyo)
- French Polynesian (Bora Bora)
- Thailand (Islands and Bangkok)
- Indonesia (Bali)
- UAB (Dubai and Abu Dhabi)
- Greece (Athens and Islands)
- Turkey (Ephesus, Bodrum, Istanbul)
- Croatia (Split, Dubrovnik)
- Norwegian Fjords
- Germany (Berlin)
- Poland (Krakow and Auschwitz)
- Visit Some Friends in Chile
- Visit Family Near Bar Harbor, Maine
- San Francisco
- New Orleans
- Savannah and Charleston
I am probably forgetting a ton of them, but my list is constantly growing!
I am going to constantly update this page, and change it around as my list grows and changes……
In the comments section below, post your most pressing bucket list destinations! Or have you visited any of the places on my bucket list? Post your tips and suggestions to me for visiting!